We are a full tree service company in Germantown Tennessee that provides service in all of the following areas.
- Olive Branch
- South Haven
- Horn Lake
If you are in an area that isn’t listed above and you are unsure if we provide service there please call us. We usually can accommodate if it isn’t too far out and depending on what kind of tree service you are looking for.
Tree Service Equipment
As a full service company we have all the necessary equipment to get your job completed. Since we have been at this for so long we always rock n roll with the best tools. This helps us to be efficient and keep your tree service costs low. Some of these tools include.
- The best chainsaws
- Tree Rigging Equipment
- Tree Crane
- 2 Bucket Trucks
- PPE Personal Protective Equipment
- Silky Saws
- Climbing Equipment
- Climbing Shoes
We do our very best to keep these tools clean and shiny. The reason for this is everytime we start a new job we must make sure we aren’t spreading any tree diseases. It is very important to us to always act accordingly to preserve our forests and trees. That means keeping pests and diseases to a minimum.
Tree Service Expectations
We hold our team to high expectations as any tree service professional should. We have to be the best if we want to be the best. That isn’t according to us that is according to our awesome customers who trust us with their property and the job. So, here are just a few things on our list that we hold high.
- Friendly service – One thing we learned many years ago is that you can do a very good job but if one of your team members are rude or in a bad mood than you can lose all credibility. We must present ourselves with good conduct and a positive attitude toward our customers. They are the ones paying our salary so they are the ultimate boss.
- Great work – Let our actions speak louder than our words. We ask for reviews online when the job is complete. We always let our actions show what kind of job we can do. From the very beginning to the very end.
- Being on time – There isn’t much else worse than someone telling you a time and not sticking to it. Again, we learned this in our first year in business. We strive to be punctual on all of our jobs. We will give estimates a little longer than we think just so we can over deliver on the timeframe.
- Keeping you informed- If something doesn’t go right or it goes perfectly the customer should always be informed. Every tree service call is different, and some can go smooth while others are character building jobs. Whatever the case we want to inform the customer of the ins and outs of what is going on.
Thank you for taking the time to read our tree service page and would appreciate the shot to earn your business. Thank you, and please call us at 662-291-7277 should you need any tree work done.